how do I use this coffee equipment?
- Put 90-100ml of filtered water into the Turkish pot per cup.
- Add 2 heaped teaspoons of finely ground coffee per cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar per cup.
- Slowly mix and apply a low heat to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, stop stirring and continue to heat on a medium heat.
- When the coffee begins to foam up, take the pot off the heat immediately and allow the coffee to settle.
- Return the pot to heat and allow it to foam up again, and remove to settle back down.
- Return the pot to heat for the last time.
- Once it foams, remove the pot from heat and serve immediately by pouring small portions into the cups to prevent grounds from getting into the cup.