how do I use this coffee equipment?
- We prefer the inverted method, which means placing the plunger slightly into the chamber (to the “4” mark on the chamber) and standing it upside down.
- Carefully put 15g of medium-ground coffee into the chamber.
- Boil the kettle, and allow it to rest to ensure the temperature drops slightly below 100 degrees Celsius before using.
- Add 200ml of water to the Aeropress chamber and stir to make sure all the coffee is wet.
- Let the coffee brew for 90 seconds.
- While the coffee is brewing, place a paper filter in the screw-top and rinse with hot water.
- Firmly attach the Aeropress screw-top and carefully turn it over and place on top of your coffee cup.
- Press down firmly until all the water has filtered through into your cup.