how do I use this coffee equipment?
- Place a paper filter into the cone and rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- Put 15g of medium-ground coffee into the Cone Filter.
- Boil the kettle, and allow it to rest to ensure the temperature drops slightly below 100 degrees Celsius before using.
- Pour an initial 30ml of hot water into the Cone Filter, to allow the coffee to “bloom” (expand).
- Stir gently to ensure all coffee has gotten wet.
- Slowly pour the remaining hot water, around 220ml into the Cone Filter.
- Use a spoon to push coffee off the sides of the filter into the water as it drains through and give it a gentle stir
- Once the water filters through, enjoy it!