how do I use this coffee equipment?
- Pre-boil some water.
- Pour water in the bottom bowl (120ml per cup) and light the alcohol burner or whatever heating method you are using.
- Place the filter into the upper bowl with the stem pointing down the tube. Don’t forget to attach the hook on the end of the stem!
- Put medium ground coffee into the upper bowl (10g per cup).
- Lightly place the upper bowl into the lower bowl.
- When the lower bowl heats, water will begin to rise into the upper bowl. Then slowly stir the coffee making sure that all of it is wet.
- Continue to heat for 40 to 60 seconds.
- Take care to ensure heat is removed when the lower bowl is almost empty and allow the coffee to drip into the bottom bowl.
- Once it is empty of water, carefully remove the upper bowl.
- Pour. Enjoy. Repeat.