Beat Coffee is looking for a new team member!
Details are below, please send your resume to email@example.com and a quick blurb on how you've got the right stuff....
Part-Time Barista-All Rounder-Roaster
Beat Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster based in Reservoir & we currently have a part-time barista opportunity available at our Reservoir HQ / Roastery / Brewery.
Community is important to us so making people feel at home in our space is the goal. We are proud of our products and the service we provide. We are looking for someone that demonstrates these qualities and will want to be an active part of the team.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years of barista experience, in specialty coffee
- Have a undeniable passion for coffee & ability to demonstrate knowledge of different coffee making techniques
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction and standard operating procedures (SOPS)
- Cash / EFTPOS / register handling experience
- Be well presented & friendly
- Ability to work autonomously running the coffee shop and roastery
- Excellent English communication skills & welcoming attitude
Requirements for the position:
- Make great coffee (duh!)
- Keep the coffee shop clean & tidy (washing dishes, cleaning tables/floors/benches, etc.)
- Prepare food as required (bagels, treats)
- End of shift cleaning of the coffee shop
- Preparation work for roasting
- Taking part in roasting and packaging
- The right to work in Australia
The role will initially be a casual role with the aim to becoming permanent, and includes some weekend shifts.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a resume with any relevant experience, and a cover letter describing yourself and why you’d be a great fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.