Ordering, Deliveries & Happy Times
We bet you can’t wait to start putting beans & brew in your cart, but hang in there we have a few things you should know first…
Payments & Security
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal & Direct Bank Transfer
- All information regarding your transaction and identify is kept confidential through Paypal, which uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. Paypal adheres to the highest security standards, as set by international PCI (payment card industry) compliance.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all details are confirmed as listed on our payment notice before submitting Direct Bank Transfer. Beat Coffee will not be liable for transfer made to the wrong bank account.
- All items are priced in Australian Dollars and some items include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) as required by law. Beat Coffee reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- We will confirm your order by sending an Order Confirmation email
- Being a small batch roaster & cold brewer, we roast when an order is received to ensure freshness
- We roast a couple times per week and will add your order to the following roast based on the schedule below
- Tuesday Roast – for all orders received before 7AM Tuesday
- Sunday Roast – for all orders received before 7AM Sunday
- Cold Brew & Cold Brew Concentrate are also brewed to order and have a set brewing schedule:
- Friday Brew - for all orders received by 7am Friday
- Brewing and packaging process takes 3 days so order will be sent on the morning after the process is complete
- Beat Coffee reserves the right to roast and brew outside of the above detailed schedules at any time - this is good news, your order may get to you faster than expected!
- Dispatch may be delayed by public holidays and other unforeseen circumstances outside of Beat Coffee’s control.
- If there are any delays outside of things like public holidays, you will be contacted via e-mail indicated on your order
- We ship to all states in Australia. Unfortunately, we are not currently able to ship international but hope to do so in the future!
- Shipping cost is determined based on shipping address via our carriers - Australia Post or Sendle. You will receive an email with tracking information once the order has been shipped so you can track it. We know you will be anxiously awaiting your coffee, we don’t blame you.
- Orders over $50 are eligible for free shipping - yippee!
- We ship orders on the morning after the roasting day to ensure you will receive a fresh product
- Beat Coffee is in no way responsible for any delays in shipping, damages in transit, packages not received or arrival of your order at the wrong location due to incorrect delivery address.
- Have another question not answered here? Contact us via email@example.com for more information.