You know we have to tell you this stuff. Come on, let’s get through this together…
- This website is operated by Beat Coffee (ABN: 24 479 669 821) .
- No other terms and conditions will apply.
- These terms may be changed at any time so you should review them periodically. Continued use is also deemed to be acceptance of amended terms.
Refunds or Faulty Product Policy
- Beat Coffee strive to supply the customer with product of the utmost quality, it is what we pride ourselves on!
- However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please notify us immediately.
- You will need to provide us with the order number and contact details, along with a description of the damage or defect.
- Once we receive this information we will review for authorisation of a return of the goods or refund.
- If a return is necessary, we will request a return of the damaged/defective product in its original packaging.
Service and Price
- As we are a small batch micro-roaster we reserve the right to modify, add, remove or change the price, range and description of products offered without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any other third-party for any modification to product, service or price.
- Some content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third party links on this site may direct you to sites that are not affiliated with Beat Coffee.
- We are not responsible for evaluating the content or accuracy of third-party links and will not have liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites, products, services or transactions.
- Any complaints, concerns or questions regarding third-party products or services should be directed to the third party.
- If you wish to link to our website, go for it! However, we reserve the right to deny any entity permission to link to our site.
- Any links either to or from our website should not be considered an endorsement or representation.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- There may be information on our website that contains errors such as inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions. Oops!
- These errors may relate to products, services, pricing, offers, shipping and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, omissions, and to change information or cancel any orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice. This can also be after you have submitted your order.
- While we strive to ensure all content is current and accurate, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that your use of this website and its services is at your sole risk.
- In no case shall Beat Coffee be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, arising from your use of any of our service or product.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of computer viruses or anything else that may damage or interfere with the operations of any computer system.
- Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Copyright / Intellectual Property
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright and belong to us, or to someone who has given us permission to use it.
- Other than for the purpose of fair dealing, criticism, review or research, you may not copy, print or store by electronic or any other means a part or the whole of this website.
- In all other cases, you must get our written permission beforehand.
- This policy tells you about what of your personal information we collect, how we may disclose and/or use it, along with what we do to ensure that it is kept secure.
- The term “personal information” means any type of information that you give us which identifies an individual or can reasonably make an individual’s identity apparent.
- By giving us your information through usage of our site you are giving us, and any third party we may employ, consent to collect and use it in accordance with this policy.
- We only collect information necessary for us to do business along with complying with our regulatory obligations.
- The ways we collect personal information from you to conduct our business is via:
- subscription forms
- e-mail and written communication
- social media
- telephone messages and conversations
- general conversations between us
- Use of information. The reason we collect info is to improve our products and services for you! We will use it to provide you with information we think you may like to know, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.